Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monday Pot Luck


The Fox and I were going to hit Rock Hound State Park this am but too windy. This picture tells you what the Fox thinks of this weather. He tells me he is depressed and needs more treats if he can't get more exercise. It was hard to tell him he couldn't come to the Pot Luck.

I shook together a spinach salad for the PL and joined my new found LoW friends. Boy did we have a full house. The wind had been so bad that several folks pulled in to wait it out. My salad was the only green item on the table, most of the rest was white or yellow (cheese) bread, pie and cake. As folks began to take their seats I noticed that most plates were also white and yellow. Alas, I was going to have plenty of salad to take home. I should have known just from the looks of most people here. Yvonne got up to introduce the new LoWs. When she got to me she introduced me as Carol. I said, "no" how about Judy. She said Oh yes, I remember but your last name is too hard for me to pronounce. So I chirped in with "Morgan." She then conceded that she really had me mixed up with someone else. Of course, I think I knew that. Yvonne is struggling. Maybe it's that new love interest.

I ate more than my fill and took my salad home where it turned into stir fry the next day. More walks around the park with Peter.

No comments: