Saturday, March 13, 2010

Leaving Greater Deming


The last 4 days have been less than desirable. My allergy turned out to be a full-blown cold and I have felt like an old lady. Sneezing, coughing and fever. Ahhhhhh! I keep taking sudafed to keep the nose faucet turned off. I did manage to make my final dental app't before leaving Deming. Friday seemed like a good day to move on despite feeling so bad.

Before saying goodbye to the LoWs I did snap this shot of Slim walking his Sausage. He told me that she did weigh 32# (quite a lot for a daschie) then he put her on a high fiber diet and she is down to 25. The problem seems to be that Slim really doesn't walk her out of his RV "front yard." Consequently, he and baby dog don't get a lot of exercise. Slim is hoping he can slim down, too.

Kartchner Caverns State Park is near Benson, AZ and only 170 or so miles from Deming. Seemed like forever and I was ready for it to be over before it started. It was all I could do to park the trailer, eat some peanut butter and bread and get into bed (4pm). I slept for about an hour and a half, took Fox for a short walk around the Casita "front yard" then got back into bed. This morning brought a little ray of sunshine into my live.

No comments: