Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where Are The Keys??

The Fox and I blew into Naco yesterday around 3pm after a long hot drive from Deming, NM. Saw lots of desert along the way and considered stopping at one of many state parks but decided to push onward.
Larry was johnny-on -the -spot to help park the Casita and getting set up. Once again I am facing the ever more frequently occurrence of missing keys. This time I couldn't find the pad lock keys to unlock the hitch from the car ***&^%$. Looked high, low, up, down and in between. No luck! So, until we find a bolt cutter I am without a car. No problemo, plenty of friends around to help me out with transportation.

First thing was a birthday party for Ginny. We had lots of pie and ice cream. Later, it was on to Bisbee for dinner and a couple of hours to catch up on the news of friends and La Vetians. This morning the brave hit the golf course in the face of sand and wind and I washed clothes, put away the winter clothes and got out the summer garb. Lots of wind as a cold front moves in. You can count on it with me. . . everywhere I go comes the cold. No Escape.
Tonight we are going out for ribs then dancing?? Well, you never know.

Foxy has met most of the other canines and renewing old acquaintances. I am a bit worn and feel the old migraine coming on. Thank goodness for drugs! Speaking of which, a few of us are walking across the border and stock up tomorrow.

Almost time for dinner.

No comments: